Have you ever used a dildo before? Do you know the different types and how to use them correctly? Or perhaps you are thinking of getting one and would like to know how to get the best value from it? This post contains all you need to know about dildos so keep reading to learn more.
Are dildos safe?
In general terms, dildos are safe but some are more hygienic than others. The most important thing to focus on is the material quality. Users are also advised to always use it with a condom.
Here are the best materials for dildos:
- Silicone: Silicone dildos are flexible and can be bent to suit user preference. They are white expensive and devoid of dangerous chemicals.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel dildos are easy to clean and not porous. You can clean it with bleach and boiling water to eliminate bacteria.
- Borosilicate glass: Borosilicate glass is non-toxic and akin-friendly. It is also easy to clean.
Types of dildos
How many types of dildos are there? There are so many options on the market but we review the most popular options below.
- Soft dildos: Soft dildos are flexible and squishy. If you want a dildo that will stimulate your G spot effectively this is the type of dildo to go for. Soft dildos are mostly made with silicone.
- Hard dildos: Hard dildos are non-flexible and the opposite of soft dildos. Examples of hard dildo materials are stainless steel, glass, crystal, and even hard plastic. They are best for stimulating the A spot.
- Representational dildos: These ones have life-like features and look like real penises. Some manufacturers even add testicles to them.
- Non Representational dildos: They don’t look like human penises at all and come in different shapes and sizes. Some have rounded shapes, others are more subtle and kinky.
- Strap On: Strap on dildos come with a strap or harness that is worn over the waist and is best for thrusting a partner.
- Vibrating dildos: Made with silicone, this one has a bullet vibrator inside that creates a buzzing sensation.
- Pack & Play: Pack and Play dildos are worn like harnesses under underwear. They create a bulge under the pants and are bendable because of their flexibility.
- Double ended dildos: Double ended dildos can be used by both partners at the same time from both ends.
- Suction Cup: A suction cup Dido has a cup at the base which is attached to a flat surface. It allows for hand free penetration.
How to use a dildo correctly?
If you want to use a dildo correctly, the first thing you must do is to read the manufacturer’s guide first on how to lubricate and use it correctly. After reading the guide here are steps to take.
- Clean it: Always clean your dildo before using it even if you cleaned it after use the last time. You can do so with soap and water.
- Warm it up: Warm up the dildo with warm water unless directed otherwise by the manufacturer.
- Add lube: Before inserting it, add lube to it to decrease friction.
- Start with foreplay: Don’t insert it immediately. Rub lube on your inner thighs and clitoris and caress carefully to increase to stimulate your sex organ for action.
- Insert it: When you feel you have warmed up enough, insert it into your vagina and go slowly then as excitement increases you can increase the thrust.
At The Bad Peach, we have different types of dildos. Shop with us and get attractive discounts.
Note: What is a dildo?
A dildo is a sex toy shaped like a penis mostly used by women but some men with same sex orientation use them as well. Dildos can be inserted into the mouth, anus or vagina and they come in different sizes. Some look like a real penis while others are abstract. Dildos are either straight or curved to increase the G-Spot or prostate stimulation. They are also made with different materials like break resistant glass, metal, rubber, silicone or plastic.